Comprehensive Financial Planning
The Importance of Having a Financial Plan
In today's uncertain economy, financial planning has become increasingly important. With an overwhelming number of options for saving and investing, managing your finances can be difficult.
Creating a financial plan helps you see the big picture and set long and short-term life goals, a crucial step in mapping out your financial future. When you have a financial plan, it's easier to make financial decisions and stay on track to meet your goals. Working with a Certified Financial Planner™ professional can give you confidence knowing you have a plan in place designed to help you reach financial success.
Our Comprehensive Financial Planning process can help you address these important questions:
- Am I taking more risk with my investments than I should?
- Are my investments scattered, disorganized and poorly mixed?
- Am I over-weighted in my company's stock?
- Am I saving enough for my child’s education?
- Is my spouse prepared to handle our finances if something happens to me?
- Do I have an adequate, current will, trust or estate plan?
- Do I need long-term care insurance?
- Do I have enough replacement income in case I become disabled?
- Is my current amount of life insurance enough to cover my family’s expenses?
- Am I paying too much tax?
Who could benefit from Comprehensive Financial Planning?
- Are serious about making smart choices with their money
- Want a coordinated financial team to organize and reduce financial complexity
- Seek peace of mind and the ability to enjoy life
- Are passionate about their goals
What is our Comprehensive Financial Planning process?
Our Comprehensive Financial Planning and client relationship management process is designed to enhance your financial foundation to help you enjoy greater freedom and independence during your retirement. After we gather all your financial information, our team works with you to design a plan to organize and manage your finances, achieve your goals and enjoy your life.
This customized process can help you:
- Have a comprehensive plan for your retirement with sufficient income objectives;
- Have organized and diversified investments;
- Be aware of your dangers and have a plan designed to deal with them effectively;
- Have a complete estate plan with strategies in place to manage risk;
- Stay on track by working with a financial planner on a consistent basis; and
- Feel that your goals are achievable.